[theme-reviewers] Removing core features

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Wed May 22 12:45:49 UTC 2013

Definitely agree this is not appropriate in the context of the WordPress
Theme repository (have to get used to not putting Extend in there), but it
also would make for quite an interesting plugin. In this case, I would
suggest it to the theme author and perhaps give them some time to make the
first submission of that plugin ...

Edward Caissie
aka Cais.