[theme-reviewers] Featured Theme

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Tue May 21 14:58:14 UTC 2013

At this time, the selection criteria will not likely be opened. The idea
has been discussed but the intent of the "Featured" themes page is as noted
in the past: unique, interesting, new approaches, stylistic, etc. ... or
basically "WordPress" (or an admin) thinks the theme is really cool.

Edward Caissie
aka Cais.