[theme-reviewers] Some review queries

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue May 21 14:37:32 UTC 2013

Yes, "MIT" is understood to be either Expat or X11, both of which are
GPL-compatible. It is one of the most commonly used GPL-compatible licenses.

Also important: the actual text of the claimed license. MIT consists of
three short paragraphs, IIRC; and every Theme is required to include or
link to the full-text license the Theme is distributed under. So, it should
be easy to verify that the full text is actually the license claimed.