[theme-reviewers] Featured Theme

yulian yordanov yul.yordanov at gmail.com
Tue May 21 12:04:36 UTC 2013

There are no fixed rules about that. We discussed it before, so that is
what I know:
The featured themes are chosen manually by admins and/or WP-team
members. The general purpose of Featured is to promote some new feature
or something else that exposes the potential of the WordPress as CMS.

Fingli

На 21.5.2013 г. 13:44 ч., Leena Lahti написа:
> Me too. I used to think you should have a significant amount of
> downloads to get there but that clearly doesn't apply to this theme,
> for example: http://wordpress.org/themes/mog. And it's DEFINITELY not
> better than mine (http://wordpress.org/themes/runo-lite)! ;)
>
> Just wondering if I can send a pie to someone in charge, lol. Or maybe
> there is some criteria which I am unaware of?
>
> 2013/5/21 Stephen Cui <scui2005 at gmail.com>:
>> I was wondering what is the criteria to make the featured themes.
>>
>> Stephen

yulian yordanov
post-scriptum.info <http://post-scriptum.info/>