[theme-reviewers] Don't close tickers as "newer version" unless you really mean it.

Stephen Cui scui2005 at gmail.com
Mon May 20 19:08:30 UTC 2013

I have another suggestion: For non-admins, please do not assign ticket to
other reviewer.

I plan to review a ticket this afternoon. Now I have 2 tickets because
someone assigned one to me. Knowing what happened for the weekend. I have
no problem to review both. But I thought I should let everyone know.

http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12308
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12480

Stephen