[theme-reviewers] Credit link(s) question.

Paul Appleyard paul at spacecat.com
Mon May 20 14:43:59 UTC 2013

I know that adding that kind of stuff disguised as 'placer' content or
to demonstrate theme features is essentially pretty much always
deliberate self-promotion or shivving in extra credit links.

But while I'm counting angels dancing on the head of a pin (to throw in
a random metaphor and send our Finnish friends scurrying again for
Google translate) perhaps that could be put further in black and white -
it IS one area where many people will try to seek loopholes wherever
they can, and getting specific might save some cumulative reviewer hours.

Just saying.

Paul Appleyard