[theme-reviewers] request theme review

Jose Castaneda jomcastaneda at gmail.com
Mon May 20 13:39:17 UTC 2013

If you would like to help out by reviewing some themes to help speed up
that process. Theme reviews are all volunteer so if and when a reviewer
gets a chance they take it. You can ask either here to get a ticket
assigned or over on the make.wordpress.org site. Just make sure to review
against the Theme Review Guidelines and Theme Unit Tests. :)