[theme-reviewers] No More Private Off-listing Please (out of context)

Bryan Hadaway bhadaway at gmail.com
Sun May 19 22:54:19 UTC 2013

Unfortunately, I have to go to great lengths to get people to understand
what I'm saying most of the time (meaning depth of detail), because of the
nature of the things I have to say people are quick to dismiss. It got to
the point where enough people were contacting me off-list that it became a
very real problem, and not needless drama. In fact, this is only about
improving the quality of the etiquette on this list for everyone.

While no, we're not discussing any particular theme/code/guidelines issue,
we are discussing the very quality in which we're able to discuss those
things. In that vein you and all the other admins should only be happy that
I've brought this issue to the list as apposed to just letting it continue.

I'm happy I was able to get my point through. Perhaps, the admins could
write up an etiquette guideline email to share with this list and also
publish on http://lists.wordpress.org/mailman/listinfo/theme-reviewers (or
somewhere more appropriate?). We could probably all learn something,
including me in that process.

Anyways, thanks for listening.