[theme-reviewers] No More Private Off-listing Please (out of context)

Emil Uzelac emil at uzelac.me
Sun May 19 07:16:22 UTC 2013

Yes! I am 100% agreeing with you. There's way too much vague discussions
around here. If we're asking something, let's be completely clear and sorry
say (but I have to) no more BS, answer it dang it! And this is NOT just
about
this discussion!

I am officially changging your subject from:

*No More Private Off-listing Please (out of context)*

*No More BS Discussions Please!*

Start = Please finish it! as simple as that!

*com·mu·ni·ty* = A group of people living together in one place, esp. one
practicing common ownership: "a community of nuns".