[theme-reviewers] Lost my place in the queue

Zulfikar Nore zulfikarnore at live.com
Sat May 18 23:37:47 UTC 2013

Much appreciated Emil, thank you.

Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 18:36:38 -0500
From: emil at uzelac.me
To: theme-reviewers at lists.wordpress.org
Subject: Re: [theme-reviewers] Lost my place in the queue

done!

On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 6:34 PM, Zulfikar Nore <zulfikarnore at live.com> wrote:

I've got the same problem with my theme.
Original ticket http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12113 closed as new version uploaded.

Next ticket (same theme) http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12198 again closed new version uploaded
Leaving third ticket http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12480 stranded down the Que unassigned  thus loosing my place in the Que where it was either 3rd of 4th I believe.

Could you please re-open the ticket so it retains its place in the Que/

Many thanks,
Zulf

Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 17:50:27 -0400
From: jpollock412 at gmail.com

To: theme-reviewers at lists.wordpress.org

Thank you!

Maybe we should make this policy explicit somewhere to avoid this type of situation. Also, if everyone knew this was the policy they would be more likley to upload revisions to unreviewed themes, which should decrease the number of issues in reviews that we have to deal with.