[theme-reviewers] Lost my place in the queue

Josh Pollock jpollock412 at gmail.com
Sat May 18 18:55:02 UTC 2013

The original ticket for my theme had been first in the priority #2 queue
for the last 4 or 5 days, but was closed newer-version-uploaded today. The
person who closed it did not review or take ownership of the new version,
which was linked from the original ticket. They did close the tickets for
the other versions, pushing me further down the queue.

I was under the impression that uploading a new version didn't cause the
theme to loose its place in the queue. I always review the latest version
of a theme web the original version comes up, whether the theme author left
a link in the original ticket or not.

Unless I'm wrong, can someone please review my theme? I don't think it's
fair to make me wait an additional 2-3 weeks to come to the top of the
queue again.

Latest version: http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12308

Also if you look at recent activity, it looks like I'm not the only one who
this happened to today.

Thanks,
Josh