[theme-reviewers] Proposed criteria change for Commercially Supported GPL Themes page

Scott Reilly scott at coffee2code.com
Fri May 17 22:06:33 UTC 2013

Bryan: I don't think Cais was advocating reviewing premium themes like
their free counterparts. I think he's just saying that whatever theme
a theme shop submits to the Themes Directory would be reviewed as any
other submission. Which is what we want; straightforward as you said.

As to what happens if all of a theme shop's themes are
closed/not-approved, then they would fail to meet the criteria for
being listed and would be in danger of removal. We'd have to work out
how regularly the criteria is re-confirmed for each theme shop, much
as how other criteria are regularly re-evaulated. Those are
implementation details at this point, but definitely something we'll
work out.

-Scott