[theme-reviewers] Pages: date/time stamp should not be displayed?!

Amy Hendrix sabreuse at gmail.com
Thu May 16 16:28:27 UTC 2013

The guideline that Posts should display timestamps but Pages should
not has been around for as long as I've been using the Theme Unit Test
-- I completely agree that stale information on posts is always an
issue, but IME the norm for just about all the users I deal with is
that static pages should be seen as static, not time-dependent.