[theme-reviewers] Theme Unit Test XML file fixed

Amy Hendrix sabreuse at gmail.com
Sat May 11 12:42:17 UTC 2013

The scheduled post is scheduled for July 27, 2030, as you can confirm
for yourself if you look at the raw XML in a text editor. I did
several fresh imports yesterday, and all of them work as expected -- I
suspect that something in your setup is choking on the future date and
failing over to Jan 1, 1970 (which is a timestamp of 0)