[theme-reviewers] Possible footer link violation and Open Graph issues

Mario Peshev mario at peshev.net
Tue May 7 19:22:59 UTC 2013

Themes have been updated and in the queue. SEO texts are removed, footer
updated and og meta tags removed:

http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/changeset?old_path=/columbus/1.7.6&new_path=/columbus/1.7.7

http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/changeset?old_path=/tampa/1.7.5&new_path=/tampa/1.7.6

I guess that if accepted and pushed, no violations are to be found?

Mario Peshev