[theme-reviewers] Unable to re-submit Child theme

Peter Kakoma kakomap at gmail.com
Sat May 4 23:34:37 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I created a child theme a few weeks ago and it was rejected. I made the
required changes to it, upped the version from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1 and tried to
re-submit but failed. I'm unable to get past the theme uploader script
which right now isn't taking into account the fact that this is a child
theme. I get:
Results of Automated Theme Scanning: Fail

   - REQUIRED:*.wp-caption* css class is needed in your theme css.
   - REQUIRED:*.wp-caption-text* css class is needed in your theme css.
   - etc etc

How do I re-submit the theme?

Thanks.
Kakoma