[theme-reviewers] PHP 5.3 In Themes

Ryan Van Etten ryanve at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 00:28:21 UTC 2013

*Re: child theme friendliness:*  The anonymous pattern below removes any
possibility of calling a non-existing callback. It is future-safe b/c no
functions are exposed, yet it still gives child themes full flexibility.
Such a pattern prevents breakage b/c it is not reliant on parent theme
functions that may be removed or renamed in an update.

add_action('@entry', apply_filters('@entry_actions', function() {
    # default actions
});

@ryanve <http://twitter.com/ryanve>