[theme-reviewers] FW: First Review And Subsequent Reviews

Victor Sarabia hello at victorsarabia.com
Fri Mar 22 05:35:45 UTC 2013

Sorry to butt in, but I have a similar question.
What about updates to a theme that has already been approved?

Let's say my theme has already been approved and 2 months later I submit a
regular update.
A regular update meaning that I am not fixing any required or recommended
issues, just adding new functionality or maybe refactoring code.
*Should I follow the same procedure of posting a comment in the PREVIOUS
ticket with a link to the new version?*
Or is that recommendation mainly for new themes?