[theme-reviewers] FW: First Review And Subsequent Reviews

Paul Appleyard paul at spacecat.com
Fri Mar 22 01:44:04 UTC 2013

Zulf,

For fastest turn-around (on non-approved themes) accepted procedure is
to make the required changes ASAP, upload the new theme, and leave a
comment on the PREVIOUS (non-approved) ticket with a link to the NEW
version with the fixes; you should generally do this within 2-3 days of
the first ticket being stamped not-approved, but that's just a
recommendation..

Paul Appleyard