[theme-reviewers] theme-reviewers Digest, Vol 34, Issue 144

Zulfikar Nore zulfikarnore at live.com
Thu Mar 21 21:52:52 UTC 2013

Thanks Emil,

That clears the confusion/misunderstandings I had.

"On reviewer closing the older version and move to new one if available" - I uploaded
a theme which I later learnt that it would not be approved based on a previous theme.
Do I wait for that theme to be looked at, closed as Not-Approved and then re-submit or
can I go ahead and re-submit the new version while the first is still open?

The above is in reference to this ticket: http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11606

All help is appreciated,
Zulf