[theme-reviewers] FW: First Review And Subsequent Reviews

Emil Uzelac emil at uzelac.me
Thu Mar 21 21:04:31 UTC 2013

Hi Zulf,

Once the Theme is approved, it might take about 7 days to be pushed live.

If the Theme is not approved, author can correct the issues and re-submit
in right away. There is no 2 day period and time does not change anything.

We don't remove Themes, if this is referring to the
Trac<http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/>,
in some cases Theme
can be suspended, but never physically removed.

Reviewer should close the older version and move to newer one if available.

And if this happened to you, please feel free to ask the reviewer in the
ticket directly.

Emil