[theme-reviewers] Menu Depth

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 13:46:22 UTC 2013

I agree that menus can be set to whatever depth the author chooses; and
this restriction should be documented if the menu(s) is set to a specific
depth (no matter the levels deep) ... but I do not agree with any specific
recommended depth level unless it is also the theme author making the
recommendation for their specific theme.

Edward Caissie
aka Cais.