[theme-reviewers] Theme Review Challenge and Second Opinion

Bryan Hadaway bhadaway at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 01:19:43 UTC 2013

http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11498

Theme was not approved over several misunderstandings of recommended vs
required. A lot of this stuff we've already gone over.

Issues for not-approved:

- *Licensing*. All 3rd party/licensed scripts already do contain the proper
license info. Do I still need to add a license.txt in addition?

- *Inline Styles*. Recommended not to use, but not required. I recall this
discussion.

- *Site Title*. The site title does show in plain text if no logo/header is
set. I have no problem with this in my testing, works fine.

So, the only thing I think might need to be added is a license.txt, only if
required in addition to the scripts themselves already containing the
license info. Which is fine, but can I get an admin to approve this theme
or take it over and I'll upload the new version based on your instruction.

Thanks