[theme-reviewers] What is your opinion on handling support

Emil Uzelac emil at uzelac.me
Sat Mar 16 03:37:12 UTC 2013

Either option should be good, if you are a startup provide a prompt and
easy to follow
support and don't limit your users in any way.

First impression is what counts the most, make a note of that and you're
all set.

It's not the first time when users say "*great looking Theme, but support
is no good*".

Whatever your choice is, go with one and don't stretch with both.

If you are using your own support, make sure that they're public that will
save you time
and also no e-mail support whatsoever :)

Good luck,
Emil