[theme-reviewers] What is your opinion on handling support

Ünsal Korkmaz unsalkorkmaz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 20:45:43 UTC 2013

Hi,
I am trying to decide how to give support to my theme users. Current

   - Only WordPress.Org support forums
   - Creating a free community in http://theme.firmasite.com/
   - Using Github

Github is not end-user friendly in my opinion.
Only using WordPress.Org support forums can be problem for future..
And as myself, i dont like registering a website for getting help ..

So i couldnt decide. What is your suggestion on handling support properly?
(I hope its not against rule to ask this here, basically asking here
because its about theme and people are here experience with theme support)