[theme-reviewers] Is adding Buddypress + bbpress support to theme is not allowed? what the hell?

Ünsal Korkmaz unsalkorkmaz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 12:59:29 UTC 2013

He actually realized and he saying "bbpress is a Plugin territory."
This is totally wrong. Can some admin see theme ticket please?

>    - There are different translation domains in the theme. e.g.
>

>    - File activity/activity-loop.php
>
> {{
> }}}

This is just wrong too.. Its all buddypress and bbpress translations and
those are just loading when budyypress or bbpress is using. Do we really
translate those in every theme?