[theme-reviewers] I'd appreciate your feedback

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 12:11:01 UTC 2013

@Mel - That's a very generous offer ... and one I may take you up on one
day. Perhaps after the next submission of "Opus Primus". I'd be interested
in how it would fare now under an a11y audit but expect it would "fail" as
I did not specifically review any a11y guidelines prior to it's initial
release.

These "new" a11y guidelines should go a long way to helping all theme
developers with accessibility concerns.

Edward Caissie
aka Cais.