[theme-reviewers] New version of Theme Unit Test

Paul Appleyard paul at spacecat.com
Wed Mar 13 02:25:05 UTC 2013

It seems to be not creating the menus (or breaking while trying to
create them) - and then throws a bunch of errors when trying to populate
the menus it couldn't make.

I ended up creating the raw menus *before* doing the import, and it worked.

I also had to take WP out of DEBUG mode (ie set WP_DEBUG to FALSE) to
get it to import properly.

Paul Appleyard