[theme-reviewers] Theme review time frame

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Mar 12 00:11:10 UTC 2013

Uploading versus attaching is not debatable, because it is outside the
control of the Theme Review Team. The process is automated, and
approval/non-approval acts on the files associated with the ticket via the
uploader. The only way to get files into themes.svn is via the uploader
script. Thus, Theme Review Team members are unable to do anything with
ticket attachments. The only way to submit updates to Themes is to upload
the updates using the uploader, which generates a new ticket.

If you need to update a Theme that currently has a ticket in the queue,
simply upload using the uploader, and then leave a comment on the *old*
ticket, with a link to the *new* ticket. Then, when the Theme is reviewed,
the *old* ticket will be closed, and the review completed on the *new*
ticket. Doing this will also preserve your Theme's position in the queue.