[theme-reviewers] Really Unique Theme

Jesse Friedman jesserfriedman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 14:26:46 UTC 2013

I wanted to avoid making into a plugin. As a theme, setting up page
templates and the overall use of the plugin is really simple. I fear as a
plugin it would get complicated and messy and I want this to work for super
rookie users.  Its more a pre-theme.  I can imagine people using the
settings saved from the them to power the css in their next theme. Just
"save" and activate a new theme and you're ready to go.

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 8:26 AM, Dane Morgan <dane at danemorganmedia.com>wrote:

> On 2013-03-08 06:35, Edward Caissie wrote:
>
>> @esmi - I'm not against finding a place for this idea, I do like it; but,
>> your implied idea of having this refactored as a plugin would seem much
>> more suitable than using it as a theme.
>>
> I agree. This could be a very valuable plugin, but it isn't a theme
> because it doesn't style a site.

thanks

*jesse friedman*
jes.se.com *
*
Book: Web Designers Guide to WordPress -
http://wdgwp.com/onamazon<http://wdgwp.com/onamazon>
Twitter: @professor <http://twitter.com/professor>
Facebook: Like<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jesse-Friedman/204793299545174>