[theme-reviewers] Denied From Commercial List

Bryan Hadaway bhadaway at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 19:15:36 UTC 2013

*@Chip* - Agreed.

*@Otto* - The only problem with that is that "1" theme is also arbitrary.
I've yet to hear any valid points to why theme shops with only 1 premium
theme are excluded, therefor it remains an arbitrary and obscure criteria.
That's all I'm trying to get at.

If I was told purple themes aren't allowed I'd want to know why too. The
reasoning (that hasn't been supplied mind you) has yet to explain this
arbitrary rule.

Sure, as much as I am free to continue to ask why, others are free to
ignore the issue and just say a rule's a rule, but that's not a very open
and friendly resolution to what the spirit of .org is suppose to be about.
If there's a good reason, why not openly discuss it as a community?