[theme-reviewers] Plugin dependencies (misunderstanding)

hal-android hasilent00 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 05:19:15 UTC 2013

I am still new in reviewing themes,
I found the different themes that can make users feel confused, in
other words only certain users can use this theme.

The ticket:
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11494

Problem:
Themes depending on plugins, and themes can work if the plugin is enabled.

I've tried the plugin dependecies, and read in the article otto about
plugins that work with the theme
(http://ottopress.com/2012/themeplugin-dependencies/).
But in this ticket has a different problem.

Questions and wisdom:
Is this theme can be received at the wordpress.org theme directory?

Please help me to be able to make the right decision for this theme.

Best regards
Hendro Prayitno - amdhas

http://amdhas.com