[theme-reviewers] IRC

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Sun Mar 3 20:48:53 UTC 2013

On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 2:12 PM, yulian yordanov <yul.yordanov at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear fellow reviewers, these days my email was brimming over with emails
> from this list, most of them 1 simple sentence. It's too much to follow all
> threads moreover it's weekend.
> Please, use IRC for short discussions.
> #wordpress-themes channel on irc.freenode.net or from
> http://webchat.freenode.net/

PROTIP for Gmail users (for non-gmail users, why not get a GMail
account just for subscribing to the lists?):

Subscribe the GMail account, make a label for the list called
"theme-reviewers" or similar, then add this as a filter in GMail:

Matches: list:"<theme-reviewers.lists.wordpress.org>"
Do this: Skip Inbox, Apply label "theme-reviewers"

I have a label for all the lists I subscribe to. It's a nice and easy
way to read them. Additionally, Gmail is good with threading of
discussions, making it simple.