[theme-reviewers] Tinymce button that only adds css codes.. still plugin territory?

Ünsal Korkmaz unsalkorkmaz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 17:29:32 UTC 2013

> If the user wants links in post content to be a button, the user will want
> that button to exist regardless of what Theme is active; thus, the user
> will add that button functionality using a Plugin.

How? Adding more css style? Why plugin have rights to add css style while
theme dont have rights to use css styles?
Can you give me link to the rule that forbids to use css class in themes?
If its not forbidden, that tinymce button is only making usage of those css
classes more user friendly. Thats all.