[theme-reviewers] Tinymce button that only adds css codes.. still plugin territory?

Daniel Tara contact at onedesigns.com
Sun Mar 3 14:16:48 UTC 2013

Speaking a bit more generally I believe there always be this conflict between content generation and content presentation. Content generation is plugin territory but if plugins also add their own styling what are the chances that styling fits a random theme. I say not styled content is better than ugly styled content. I think we should allow more middle ground here.

Daniel