[theme-reviewers] Tinymce button that only adds css codes.. still plugin territory?

Ünsal Korkmaz unsalkorkmaz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 14:03:14 UTC 2013

Thank you everyone for sparing time. Can you check original question if
possible please:

My theme:
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11437
Theme is adding custom tinymce button that adds css code for design
elements. There is no shortcode or something.. just css code.
Its allowed in themes right?