[theme-reviewers] The buck stops where?

Stuart Wider stuartwider at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 23:42:36 UTC 2013

Hi all,
Being relatively new to following this list its not immediately clear to me
about  the decision making structure and who at the end of the day makes
the final decisions. So my question is where does the buck stop on TRT?

Ive seen some confusion about this even from members who seem to add their
voice regularly here so It might be useful if someone could point us in the
right direction for information or summarise it here.

I know its a voluntary team but questions I have are....

Who are the main members of the 'core' TRT and what are their roles?
Who has final say on decisions?
Who appoints volunteers to the core roles of the team?