[theme-reviewers] Remove Debug Bar from recommended plugins

Josh Pollock jpollock412 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 23:54:40 UTC 2013

But setting WP_DEBUG to true on a live server is a terrible idea. In this
scenario, I think you've just done this person a very useful favor by
providing them with an example of one of the many reasons it is such a
terrible idea.

Also, if you want to be warned about deprecated functions, why not use the
plugin that does that, or make a fork of Debug Bar that will show those?