[theme-reviewers] can you push activetab theme to live?

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Fri Jun 28 04:28:49 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 5:21 PM, Chip Bennett <chip at chipbennett.net> wrote:
> Let's handle these this way: if more than 24 hours elapse after your ticket
> is marked as "Live" and that version of your Theme is not available in the
> Theme directory, then CC Otto42 on your ticket, so that he can look into
> what is going wrong with the script. Pushing those Themes "Live" manually in
> the directory might prevent Otto from figuring out what's going wrong.

Yes, please indeed do this. I want to solve this problem, and pushing
them manually does indeed remove info I need.

Two notes:
- Trac cares about caps. It's "Otto42". Big-O. :)
- When adding me to the CC, please also add a comment stating the
problem at the same time. This shows up in the email and makes it all
clear, even despite my probable crippling hangover. ;-)