[theme-reviewers] can you push activetab theme to live?

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Jun 27 22:21:38 UTC 2013

Right, but the issue is not that the Theme hasn't been "pushed live" (after
all, that's what "Live" resolution means), but rather that something is
going wrong with the script.

Let's handle these this way: if more than 24 hours elapse after your ticket
is marked as "Live" and that version of your Theme is not available in the
Theme directory, then *CC Otto42 on your ticket*, so that he can look into
what is going wrong with the script. Pushing those Themes "Live" manually
in the directory might prevent Otto from figuring out what's going wrong.