[theme-reviewers] Push live request

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Tue Jun 25 20:04:49 UTC 2013

While I understand where you’re coming from, I also understand from past experience from seeing what it entails.   When Cais was lead they happened nightly, every couple nights whenever he had the time during the day and he was on top of it.    Now there are quite a few more people with the ability to do it and it’s getting done with further delays even though more people have access to it.

Regardless of who is volunteering, there are a handful of volunteers with the ability to do it; if they cannot they need to find someone who can fullfill that part of the responsibilities within the volunteer administrators or find someone who can do it;  that which can be done within a reasonable amount of time, not 7 days or more even after the wait the theme author needed to have to get their themes reviewed in the first place;  Either in plan or practice.