[theme-reviewers] About Quote post format

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Fri Jun 21 03:01:59 UTC 2013

If anything, I'd say the post content should be the quote content.

One option is to check for <blockquote> in the content.  If it's not
there, wrap the entire post content in a <blockquote> element.  I could
see it the title being used as the source, but I'm sure that wouldn't go
well with a lot of people's current content.