[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] #12910: THEME: Book Lite - 112

Chandra Maharzan maharzan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 16:21:15 UTC 2013

Reseted my Chrome, lost all passwords and what not, still doesn't work for
me. It tries to login, doesn't say its wrong but I only get the Login link
not "logged in as nhuja" which I see in the core trac tickets. Anyways,
this seems a user specific issue and if you guys don't think its an issue,
I am okay with it. I just won't be able to comment on my tickets nor review
any. I haven't been doing that lately anyways. Thanks for your help.

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 8:36 PM, Otto <otto at ottodestruct.com> wrote:

> Yes, the trac (theme review) link is incorrect because it's a shared
> template at the moment. Will be fixed soon.
>
> As for the login, I have no idea. Try clearing your cookies. Login
> works fine for me on all the trac instances. That is unchanged from
> how it was before, actually, all that has changed is the putting of a
> new "skin" on the trac interface.
>
> -Otto
>

> On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 9:19 AM, Chandra Maharzan <maharzan at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi Otto,
> >
> > I sent an email earlier too but I guess no one read it. I see the Login
> link
> > but when I login, it doesn't seem to be logged in.. still says Login. At
> one
> > point, it successfully logged in and I was able to comment on this
> ticket:
> > http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12856. After that, I haven't
> been
> > able to login/comment.
> >
> > The Trac (Theme Reviews) link goes to http://core.trac.wordpress.org/for me
> > after I try loggin in where it clearly says I am logged in as nhuja and I
> > see core tickets instead of probably theme review tickets ?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Chandra
> >

> > On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 8:00 PM, Otto <otto at ottodestruct.com> wrote:

> login
> >>
> >> We are not aware of any login issues. Logins on the trac appear to be
> >> working properly to me.
> >>
> >> -Otto
> >

> > --
> > cmans