[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] #12910: THEME: Book Lite - 112

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Fri Jun 14 14:51:54 UTC 2013

Yes, the trac (theme review) link is incorrect because it's a shared
template at the moment. Will be fixed soon.

As for the login, I have no idea. Try clearing your cookies. Login
works fine for me on all the trac instances. That is unchanged from
how it was before, actually, all that has changed is the putting of a
new "skin" on the trac interface.

-Otto