[theme-reviewers] Questions on my first review

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Jun 12 22:43:05 UTC 2013

If someone wants to make an argument for the presentational nature of
content-sharing buttons in their Theme, I'd be fine with that. I just
wasn't quite sure how to write that into the Guidelines as such.

Making a style.min.css isn't compression; it's just removal of whitespace,
and is perfectly just fine.