[theme-reviewers] Questions on my first review

Srikanth Koneru tskk79 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 18:54:01 UTC 2013

Social buttons as in the buttons provided by twitter/facebook/SU etc...
https://twitter.com/about/resources/buttons
http://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/plugins/like-box/

My point is these sharing buttons are presentational, how will a plugin
know my theme's design aesthetic? The data collected by these buttons can
be used by any theme or plugin with out any vendor lock in...
Theme author can place these buttons precisely according to the design
aesthetic, plugins will depend on some hook and quite often the result
murders the design aesthetic.

Please reconsider....