[theme-reviewers] html5.js enqueuing

D5 Creation Support support at d5creation.com
Wed Jun 12 15:43:24 UTC 2013

Thank you very much for this correction.

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 9:33 PM, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) <philip at frumph.net
> wrote:

>  	echo '<!--[if lt IE 9]>';
> 	    echo '<![endif]—>';
>

>  The above code in your functions.php will not work right.
>
> There’s no guarantee that the enqueing of this script will appear in the
> position between the echo’s.
>
> However, you could do something like:
>

> global $is_IE;if ( $is_IE ) {
>     wp_enqueue_script('ie7style', get_template_directory_uri() . '/js/html5.js');
>
> }
>
> which then you wouldn’t need directives, but it would hit all IE browsers,
> if that’s fine with you – and this would be the most appropriate way of
> handling this situation

*
*
*D5 Creation Support Team*

*D5 Creation is a ICT Consulting Network which is operated, managed and
served by some change seeking young people of the disadvantaged part of the
society to make the ICT accessible to all and remove the digital divide
with their best possible efforts.*

You can contact with the D5 Creation Team for any kind of information of
D5 Creation. Only the Paid Members can get technical support using our
Support Ticket System. Others may use our Dynamic Contact
System<http://d5creation.com/contact/contactus/>
.