[theme-reviewers] Questions on my first review

Harish Chouhan me at harishchouhan.com
Wed Jun 12 15:41:03 UTC 2013

This is confusing. If we have reached the conclusion that something like google Analytics should not be added to a theme, even If its disabled by default, then what needs to be done about existing themes in the repo that have these features?

Themes like Responsive that offer a google analytic integration feature are very simple for even someone new to use without  needing another plugin just for adding the analytics code.

All the suggestions and opinions I hear so far feel valid, however in my experience as someone who offers web design service to clients, I have not seen people changing their themes every other day.

We need to all decide if this is acceptable or not, and if not then same rule should be applied to existing themes as well.

Regards,
Harish

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone