[theme-reviewers] Questions on my first review

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Wed Jun 12 14:33:04 UTC 2013

We had this conversation before, yearish+ ago.

The end result was that if the coding as you say “locked out” (as someone cordially put) the ability for other plugins to be used of the same type that it would be considered plugin territory and ‘recommended’ they remove it as long as it wasn’t a ‘design’ based situation.   Not a requirement.