[theme-reviewers] Questions on my first review

Thomas from ThemeZee contact at themezee.com
Wed Jun 12 14:00:50 UTC 2013

Ah of course shortcodes and CPTs should always be forbidden because they
cause really high lock-in effects, but there are also lock-in effects
(although they're smaller) of Google Analytics and SEO options.

My email should not induce that these things should be allowed, I just want
a clear guideline :)

Best Regards,
Thomas